The VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Make-up Artistry is a substantial vocational qualification. It will prepare you for a career as a make-up artist. This VTCT qualification is not only recognised nationally but also internationally, enabling you to work in salons, department stores, media, photography and freelance make-up artist.
What will I learn?
The course is comprised of 10 mandatory units. They will cover the necessary practical and theoretical skills to provide a wide range of make-up techniques and styles. The course includes Training Make Up Kit
- Health and safety practice in a salon
- Client Care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Application of fashion and photographic make-up, including creating and adapting a design plan, using products, tools and techniques to meet the design plan. Plus, using black and white and colour, and working to a budget.
- Media make-up (creating different characters, ageing techniques & casualty effects)
- Face and body art using a variety of tools and techniques
- Application of all make-up products – including recognition of face shapes and corrective makeup
- Instruction of all make-up products – including recognition of face shapes and corrective makeup
- Application of camouflage make-up (using & blending products to cover tattoos, scarring etc
- Display stock in a salon
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
What are the course entry requirements for the learner loan?
- Be 19+
- Hold a National Insurance Number
What are the course entry requirements for the course?
There are no entry requirements for this course
What days will the course run?
The course will start in August and run every Tuesday 9:30am-3:30pm for 24 weeks
How do I sign up?
Email to book in an enrolment appointment – email@example.com